We award grants to eligible organizations that meet our program area guidelines and are involved in arts, culture, education or childhood development. We review each grant request on its own merit and we invest in projects that show the greatest promise for Arizona residents.
To be eligible for funding, nonprofits must satisfy the following criteria:
- Serve Arizona residents.
- Have a current 501(c)(3) tax exempt status from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Be in operation for at least three years from the effective date of their 501(c)(3) tax status.
- Offer proposals that align with our foundation's guidelines.
Applications are only accepted online. The following information is required:
- Your Organization's Information
- Contact Information
- Grant Proposal
- Any necessary attachments
You may save and return to your application later if you cannot complete it in one sitting. Please note that our system will only store your incomplete application for 30 days.
After submitting your online application, your non-profit will be evaluated by our board and financial partners. Grants are provided only once this process is completed.
- Your organization's name.
- One or two sentences describing your organization's mission.
- The amount of funding you are requesting.
The name, title, address, phone number and email address of the primary contact at your organization. This is the person whom will receive any questions about the application itself.
Please include a two-page summary of your grant request describing the following:
- Why your organization deserves funding.
- The number of people your organization will serve.
- What funding will be used for.
- How your organization improves the lives of children in Arizona.
- Any additional information needed to demonstrate the importance of your organization.
After you've submitted your online application and we've assessed your request, you'll meet with our board and your organization will be vetted by our financial team. Grants are provided after this process is completed.
Please Consult Our Getting Started Guide for More information
If you have questions not answered by the outline above, please read our getting started guide prior to submitting your application.